Phase 1 (Now-Dec 2022)
- Integrate more Web2 platforms, starting with: Discord, Medium, and TikTok
Debut a user-facing demo dAppprotocol (Web3.bio) that showcases the full suite of Next.ID’s capabilities
- Enlarge our RelationService database to aggregate more verifiable connections from other DID services and databases, making search queries more efficient and trustworthy.
- Lay the groundwork for Next.ID to operate as an open-source community governed as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
Phase 2 (2023 and beyond)
- Build out the developer ecosystem, encouraging developers to ideate and execute projects in the Next.ID community
- Co-develop projects with the community
Expand Next.ID adoption and applications in social media, gaming, security, and asset management
Phase X (TBD)
- Build the framework for decentralized P2P nodes to enable users to self-host their data
- Develop into a full-fledged DAO, allowing the community to decide a future roadmap.