Phase 1 (April 2022-Dec 2022)
• Integrate more Web2 platforms, starting with Twitter, Discord, Keybase, and Steam. Debut a user-facing demo dApp protocol (Web3.bio) that showcases the full suite of Next.ID’s capabilities
• Enlarge our
RelationService database to aggregate more verifiable connections from other DID services and databases, making search queries more efficient and trustworthy.
• Lay the groundwork for Next.ID to operate as an open-source community governed as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
Phase 2 (H1 2023)
• Build out the developer ecosystem, encouraging developers to ideate and execute projects in the Next.ID community
• Co-develop projects with the community. Expand Next.ID’s adoption and applications in social media, gaming, security, and asset management
CoreService to enable a fully self-hosted tech stack for Next.ID ecosystem.
• Increase the usability and interoperability of
Phase 3 (H2 2023)
• Further productize Next.ID’s capabilities into more developer-friendly, easy-to-implement services.
• Launch DID-based
Auth Service and Universal Profile SDK, and Identity service marketplace.
• Further in-depth product integrations with wallets, DAOs, games, and social dApps.
• Launch Developer Incubation Academy and provide community grants for builders.
Phase 4 (2024 and Beyond) • Develop into a full-fledged DAO, allowing the community to decide on a future roadmap.